CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

so a big extension on the loan, but at a huge cost,,,more...

1. 13,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2780
    so a big extension on the loan, but at a huge cost,,,more monster FEES,,more interest because they need another big extended period means they need to earn more, a lot more.................then there is the issue of
    libor,,,well that's increasing significantly as rates around the globe lift.

What is the contract with Sino not to make a demand,,none

Who has full security over all of the assets....the bank

The ability to continue to trade is because the directors have prepared a cashflow, and given that cashflow a set of assumptions it believes are reasonable................but they are disclaimed yeah,,,,,.but have you seen the detailed assumptions?????????????? the new assumptions since they abandoned all the products it said in the last cap raising were going to create cashflow positivenessness??????????????,,mmmm,,no just the auditors assessment

auditor cannot be more clear

The projected return of the mine on the last assumptions and cashflow prepared by the management and sold to shareholder was .6%,,,,,,now it has to be lower wit extra interest , slower ramp up than forecast, slower cashflow than forecast, less products than forecast.....................

One day imo you will wake up to a run on the shareprice as one of the big guys gets what they can and liquidity is drained to a much lower share price, then I suppose its time for another susssssspension

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.