COE 0.00% 22.5¢ cooper energy limited

Agree with comments that it was only 10% chance which I...

1. 129 Posts.
    Agree with comments that it was only 10% chance which I commented on in the Kurnia free carry thread. I was more disappointed with the unclear announcements and announcements that led us to believe it was a better chance then this. Luckily I did not buy any on the spike to $1 and then to 1.40 but I kept holding cause if Kurnia was the real deal then selling at 1.40 was too cheap. No one to blame but pure greed I spose and dollar signs in my eyes which convinced me it would go to $3 plus. I have learnt from Auto and EL that its never over until the fat director sings or to trust them implicity. It goes with the territory of investing in small cap oilers. Next time will take some chips off the table. Well done to Auto when he sold for $1 on the tight reservoir announcement.

I take Auto & ronisteb point that MS did cover himself that "their was a long way to go" in that brr interview but his conservatisim was thrown out the window with the light and sweet comment and the high probability of 60 million barrells. I am sure MS is more upset about Kurnia then we all are with all his options etc just wish he didn't treat the shareholders like we wouldn't notice that Kurnia was a duster. Still wouldn't mind a production test if its possible to do one. As tonymonero said its cost 4mill US for no analysis. Spend a bit more for a conclusion I reckon.

I have finished whinging about Kurnia and will not mention that word again. Its sort of a relief not fearing the next announcement that will send the sp plummeting.

Good to see refresher is keen on Gurame.
    I'm looking forward to Parsons 2, Gurame and Tunisia. Still some very exciting newsflow for the next 12 months. The share price is only valuing their existing cooper basin production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $594.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $593.7K 2.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 290435 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 205975 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.