COE 2.50% 20.5¢ cooper energy limited

holding up well, page-3

1. 1,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Yeah I am of the same opinion with MS, Tony. I thought his last announcement to the ASX was less than enlightening as to the problems with the well, and what procedures are to take place. We have no idea what sort of debris is clogging the well??
    Is it residue from the mud that was pumped in, is it stuff that the pure pressure of the gas has pushed in eg shale. He has given us nothing to hang our hats on as to the likelihood of Kurnia being a duster or not. The BRR interview didn't even mention Kurnia.
    We are all surmising that this style of reporting is his way of saying that the well is shot - but we are only guessing. We cannot know because we are kept in the dark. Having been a holder for 14 months I reckon we deserve better treatment and a little more info.
    Why is the price up to 69c??? Does Euroz know more than us??

I have sold half my holding recently, mostly at a loss because I have been buying at all sorts of levels. If this well now produces I am going to be as shitty as all hell, as I have lived this company for the last year. There has been plenty of consensus on this forum as to what a well managed company COE is - I reserve judgement!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $541.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $325.7K 1.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 820807 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 596679 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.