COE 2.17% 22.5¢ cooper energy limited

Yeah guys, agree with our comments regarding how MS has handled...

1. 129 Posts.
    Yeah guys, agree with our comments regarding how MS has handled Kurnia.

I think all of the Kurnia progress announcements were very badly handled and have damaged Cooper's and MS reputation immensely. Also if it wasn't a free carry and the farmout was capped as rhsurfer mentioned, then I don't know why Cooper have spent money on this rig for the last few months then decide not even to do a production test. Surely the clean up and testing costs would be minimal to what has been spent already. I think we are entitled to some actual results however bad they are. Its been like waiting for exam results and never get the marks.

Also an absolute joke he didn't explain on the last BRR what is going on at Kurnia only. Then to say "we like to keep our sharholders informed" in his last sentence.
    On December 3 he couldn't stop talking about the oil shows announcement and give us massive hope of P90 of 60 million barrels to P10 of 400 million barrels. I will take the 60 million barrels in a heartbeat. 6 weeks later and now deciding whether we should even bother with a production test. What changed so dramatically?

I want to hold for another year or so but Gurame if come out with a PROMISING and not confirmed resource announcement in a few months, then can it be trusted in light of what has happened with the Kurnia announcements? I might be tempted to dump all of it but then knowing my luck it will end up been the real thing. The reason I held between $1 and $1.45 is that I trusted MS was a conservative guy who wouldn't say them bullish comments on December unless he had some solid basis for them.

I think his 300,000 barrells estimate for the year is conservative. 181,000 in the fist half of year already with possible increase in Parsons. I know they will sell less in Winter but I think 350,000 would be closer to the mark.

I compliment them on their exploration success with 7 out of 11 being productive. Great strike rate. But we would have been better off with 1 from 11 if Kurnia was the one.

Regards
    Heavily invested and a forced very long term shareholder due to Kurnia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $594.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $2.520M 11.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 440460 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 457000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.