GW1 0.00% 4.4¢ greenwing resources ltd

holding up

1. 7,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    I believe it's a good sign that the SP is holding up around the 34c mark and that the the number of shares wanted still far outweighs the number listed for sale. I always find the latter a good indicator as to which way a stock will go. If the price can hang on for just a little longer it should soon get another shot or two in the arm to propel it up and over the 40c barrier for good. On the other hand, if it drifted back under 30c it would give too many new buyers a chance for a quick profit on the way back up, thereby slowing the rate of climb.

As Tylermax said, there are plenty of other up-and-coming mining companies out there, for instance, Cudeco, who apparently have far greater resources in the ground than BSM. However, most of the other juniors on the way up still have to find the means to raise the huge sums needed to build the infrastructure to process their minerals, unlike BSM who have a $100M rated plant already paid for. To me that sets BSM up near the top of the junior heap in terms of rock solid potential (no pun intended), and certainly worth more than the current market cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.975M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $2.2K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 432247 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 24000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.