RHK 0.00% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

holding very well, page-16

1. 3,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    seanl, as much as we would all like to see $0.50c on Monday, I think Sumayo was being hypothetical and trying to paint a picture, to the previous message regarding trading gaps.

And as for this heading ' holding very well ' , I have held stock since the FDL days [ approx 3 yrs ] and I certainly don't agree with the heading.

I accept that the general market has been down for the past 3 days, in line with the ROW, however this stock and us little guys have and are still being played with by the big guys.
    Like others, I will not sell as we know what lies ahead, however it would have to be one of the most lacklustre & frustrating shares on the market.
    I guess if one were a d/t one would have probably picked up time and time again, but if long on the stock, patience wears a little thin.

Hence ' holding very well ' to me, doesn't really fit the bill, if it were at $0.46c share, then I might agree with the heading, but not at it's current level, priced in the teens, 20's, 30's it is a joke !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 86.0¢ $148 172

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 4690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.