NRL 0.00% 4.7¢ northam resources limited (application withdrawn 21 november 2022)

holding well, page-40

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 16 DECEMBER 2022 12:00 PM AEDT##
  1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    The daily chart will be at mercy to the fluctuations of wider markets. I think its worth looking at a longer term chart.

Check out the 3 year weekly chart. Has completed an awesome baseing pattern to absorb the steep falls of 07/08.
    Price has since broken above a key long term resistance line at 4 cents.
    This previous resistance will now act as strong support, any weakness should be treated as an entry or accumulation opportunity.

The weekly chart IMHO is looking very powerful. Volume analysis suggests that there is more to come. Check out the Volume on the way up since mid october and the relatively low volume sell down.

I think anyone with a mid term outlook will do well on this. Drilling is scheduled for early next year with the aim of proving up a jorc resource in 2011.
    Some very nice real estate to stick some holes into, just have a look at Stanmore, it has gone nuts of late and now has a market cap of over 110 million.

Some patience required but expect a rerating leading into drilling and further gains on the back of positive results.

Keep watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.