SPA 0.00% 1.7¢ spacetalk ltd

I think quarterly will probably be out tomorrow. Given the...

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I think quarterly will probably be out tomorrow. Given the performance of the market over the last few days, it may be better to wait a while and not do it today.

I wouldn't expect any new schools from the USA as they are currently on holidays and don't return to August I think. They will probably be scaling up operations and may have some additional staff (which will be good).

Hopefully there is an update on India which indicates a quicker trial than the USA. (USA took about 3-4 months to get initial trial launched from the announcement time, and then another 5 months of data before USA operations were even started). If the Indian licensee can move faster than this, then this will be an excellent sign that they are serious).

As for Australian schools, I would assume that this will show okay growth for the quarter. Without the big deals growth will probably be steady. It would be good to see an update on the WA negotiations, however they might not be able to add much until they finally sign the document. Previous indication was that negotiations should go for about 3 weeks, but we are now at week 6, so there could be some sticking points... let's hope not.

SMS volumes will also be one to watch, especially comparing it to the growth in the number of schools, to see if SMS usage is growing more quickly.

Might not be best quarterly (in that there may not be heaps of an update), but let's hope it is good.

Cheers
    Marvin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $1.844K 108.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 440117 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.