MKO 0.00% 7.0¢ metaliko resources limited

Yer that guy was hanging around yesterday with a big sell order...

1. 1,932 Posts.
    Yer that guy was hanging around yesterday with a big sell order in the queue. I don't understand what he was expecting, dump 250,000 on the queue and surprise surprise people got scared and put orders under his, forcing him to lower it even more.. in the queue. Totally giving away his hand to anyone that wants to buy them that he WILL go lower, then he dumped it on the market at even lower...

Selling a gold stock at a probable loss, when only 3 days ago where 100,000 got bought at .10 and nibbled at .11

Patients would have seen this guy offloading his shares at .1 to .15 it may have taken longer but would have been a whole lot better of financially.

If you want to sell large amounts of shares do it when the stock is moving up otherwise you'll just end up selling them much lower as your own selling pushes the SP way down.

The exact same thing happened a few weeks ago, large order on market, moved lower, moved lower, sold onto market at much lower then if they waited. Tells me it the same person doing the same amateur thing, making the same mistake again.

Dude could have bought some shares, 10,000 here and there and generating positive direction in the market, generating a bit more demand and easily pushing the SP up particularly when gold was roaring up. THEN dump the shares onto the market at much better prices. The total cost of buying may have been $20,000 however the selling could have netted another $50,000 making $30,000 profit instead of losing $20,000.

Number are made up, but illustrates the reasoning.

They say that the share market is a method of moving money from the inpatient to the patient, this is an example IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.