TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

holdings in gold stocks a positve, page-13

1. 38 Posts.
    Say what you like....this is a stockmarket forum. I am loosing a heap on this stock. I believe incompetent management, not the meltdown, is the major reason. Robo, you invaritably, and passionately, jump to their defence....wondering if not an employee? or at least related. and always determined to get the last irrational word in. Whatever, I live in the hope that management will be changed to enable TTR to get some decent mining personnel in. After 3 years of poor decisions, where shareholder value was eroded down to 5cents, and topped off to 2 cents with everbody else, the time for excuses has long pasted...they must go, before there is nothing left. The only so called project left is a low tonnage, low grade lead and zinc dog that is not viable at 10 times the current price of the metals....and still, they flog it and flog it... and every Friday....
    Megan
    PS ANOTHER 2 great posts from the other 2, (obviously happy a 2 cents??)still to see a full stop in any of your posts...great snipes and so origional. Really informative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.