TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

Thought you had come over to watch the the cricket Robo! I got...

1. 38 Posts.
    Thought you had come over to watch the the cricket Robo! I got lonely as I do get a kick out of these posts...just a pity I'm doing so much dough on them.
    Took you a while to dream that pile of garbage up, trying to wipe the slate clean and start again. Did you overdo the christmas cheer?
    Although you have changed your tact slightly, you are still missing the point with this lot.
    Your beyond belief defence of this 2 cent train wreck is, IMO, now looking desperate, and almost exhausted. Reality is the game, and your previous posts, although largely tit for tat and always pure fiction, at least had the faintest, faintest odour of creditability mixed in, and made for (a bit one sided) debate.
    Robo, you are now clearly grasping at straws using the stock holdings in ATW and SLR....really pal, these are just two more failed teckers managed projects, sold on for a few vendor shares when the teckers clowns stuffed them up. Watch what happens to these "investment shares" when the TTR trough gets low and fat salaries need paying. Only a matter of time.
    On checking the ASX announcements again about how teckers got hold of these shares, I read that in 2006, the TTR managed Burnerkura gold mine (your Extract Joint Venture excuse) got hit by a "biblical flood". As usual, teckers were well prepared....the mine filled with water and drowned.
    Loss of equipment, production, opportunity...probably luckily no one drowned...incompetence again. Any wonder the partner headed for high ground.

You also put up the rising gold price as a reason why TTR is a ....wow...! have they go any? if they have, why ar'nt they into it now ....gold nearly $1300 an oz (plus copper $3000/t, nickel $10000US/t). still not high enough????
    No mate, these clowns are there for Friday payday. Steve and the team will need more than luck - remember the emporer has no cloths, only hope for us is to get them out of those comfy chairs and away from the till.
    Megan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.