TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

Megan - I make no apology for reminding HC followers of TTR that...

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Megan - I make no apology for reminding HC followers of TTR that they have these investment assets and that their (SLR and ATV) progress can be followed. They are certainly not worthless or uninteresting assets with no potential.

The main problem with your posts Megan is that your continued theme of portraying TTRs current management as bordering on unscrupulous and out to run the company dry is wearing thin and never ever substantiated.

I can't believe it!!!! Now you are trying to label management as as incompetent because of the events that followed the Burnakura storms and damage that occured up there in early 2006. The elements can be unpredictable and powerful. One of the main problems at that time is they could not get crew back to the isolated mine at that time because of extreme widespread flooding of roads. I remember it took about 2 weeks before they could get back in. Pumping out the mine was only a very minor issue and damage was limited. This is one of the reasons they decided to put in the on-site accomodation. Seemed prudent at the time but just chewed up more of TTRs capital. A massive hailstorm later on that year was far more damaging but was also covered by insurance.

There realy is only one fundamental reason for the failure at Burnakura and that was a lack of capital to upgrade the processing facility to be able to operate at "steady state" lower cost efficiency. And the reason for the lack of capital is Extract did not provide any! They decided to spend it in Namibia on Uranium. The project chewed up all TTRs working capital instead - its now history. Now ATV have done the upgrade and should do very well and so should their share price.

It is capital survival mode in these difficult times for most junior miners out there and a lot will fold. That is the very tough business that small cap miners are in it has very little to do with the qualities of a lot of good intentioned management who have careers as geologists and mining engineers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.