TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

holdings in gold stocks a positve, page-9

1. 38 Posts.
    Robo, Robo, oh Robo...what are you up too? are you up to no good?..we think you could be, again.
    Your unshakeable defence of this incompetent lot has taken a ANOTHER strange murky twist....... suddenly, out of the poo, you suddenly have a look at the last annual report,....you, loyal you, who knows everything about little 2cent teckers, you seem only to have to pick up the phone!
    Your first post Quotes: "TTRs holdings in Gold stocks (Silverlake Resources & ATV Gold Corp) received through the Burnakura/Tuckabianna divestment could be a positive for TTR moving into 2009" etc

followed by

"Silverlake's (a producer)SP (ASX SLR)is starting to move up very nicely "I make no apology for reminding HC followers of TTR that they have these investment assets and that their (SLR and ATV) progress can be followed. They are certainly not worthless or uninteresting assets with no potential" etc

To the following quote... "TTRs holding in Silverlake it appears they may have disposed some or all of this holding"

Well. Like I said, exhausted and desperate.

Know one thing, soon it will all be gone..payday is every Friday and all the shares (if there are any still left) will be hocked.
    The emporer has no cloths....reality Robo.
    Megan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.