RED 12.3% 32.0¢ red 5 limited

I just went and read the HotCopper TOU since Holdonman's post...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I just went and read the HotCopper TOU since Holdonman's post apparently breaches all guidelines. I know I am not too bright but I cannot find anything that he has really done wrong. He states that he obtained documents from government departments (so technically they are publically available to all who can go to the effort), the linked documents look real and he references his points with readily information posted on REDs website.

The HotCopper administrators say that the release of this information is not a function of this site but for ASIC. While a site like this is primarily for discussions isn't the odd scoop also good? I would have thought some more debate and discussion on his post would have been healthy and I also think it would be good information for RED holders ... as I am sure it now will be for the anti-mining league in the Philippines (which is a definite negative).

If the HotCopper administrators would like to drop me an email explaining why this is not appropriate and what part of the TOU has been breached I would appreciate that.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.045(12.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.176B
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 31.5¢ $21.62M 65.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 674965 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.