BTR 0.00% 1.5¢ brightstar resources limited

Guys....it's interesting to note, we are currently not that far...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Guys....it's interesting to note, we are currently not that far away from the previous shareprice before the 231 metre magic intercept of 4.49% was announced in Feb...The shareprice hovered around the high 60's-70's before that annoucement..We hit a low of 83 cents today...

This means we are getting close to the sp levels where the 'market' valued BTR on Perkoa alone and Mumbwa was a twinkle in Scott Lowe's eye.....We now have a top quartile IOCG deposit on hand with the hope of starting production in the near future...

From what I have seen, the selling has been relentless with large multiple holdings getting sold off into any buyer willing to be patient...

I tend to agree with the poster (sorry cant remember who posted) with the speculation of insto's short selling the stock..The volume and agressiveness of the sells simply cant reflect the typical retail investor or mum and dad investors..

Despite the constant red...it's important to focus on the fundmantals of BTR and/or any other stock

Still a happy holder...

Just my thoughts only, please DYOR

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $25.88K 1.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 10966960 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4675591 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.