NAG 28.6% 1.8¢ nagambie resources limited

Great posts Jp & Mogga. NAGs management could not be in better...

1. 2,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560

Great posts Jp & Mogga. NAGs management could not be in better qualified or more experienced hands imo ... and their experiences is in the right areas.

When it comes to exploring for Gold in Central Vic, you couldn't go past Rod Boucher and Geoff Turner, not just individually but as a team. You could say they wrote the book on Gold Exploration in C Vic & if you read the list of Rod Boucher's publications you might find you've read books that are shorter than this list.

When it comes to the exploration & management and building a mine from scratch you need a very experience & well qualified Mining Engineer & Mike Trumbull ticks all those boxes.

So we are in good hands imo and it augers well. It's taking longer & drilling is going deeper and that all means a longer wait but thats all good & what we want to hear (except for the wait.)

NAGs is still under the radar e ident by the small volumes but that can change very quickly on the back of good news. The news we are waiting on I believe will be better than just "good news" but it won't come until it's ready.

Anyway we are busy moving house so you won't hear much from me for couple of weeks. GLTA.
    Last edited by JetBlue: 04/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.