TSO 0.00% 3.3¢ tesoro gold ltd

Thanks guys , very useful and interesting resource material.I...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Thanks guys , very useful and interesting resource material.

I won't be at all surprised with finding more gold in the expanded footprint, copper as well would just be a bonus.

It seems the zone is very well laden with major discoveries of both and exploration has been restricted because so much land has been tied up with small holders.
    Many of these small holders are happy just to tick away with a part time hobby of chasing a few veins...you get the same in the Australian gold an opal fields but to a lesser degree here, the big guys have just about everything worth having in Australia now..

It would have taken a lot of research and work to put together the massive expanded footprint Zeff has put in front of our company by consolidating a mass of small holdings. Im sure a lot of this larger area has artisanal diggings just as El Zorro does, a bit like our Aussie gold fields people have been scratching here are blasting there for centuries.
    But the little guys were just chasing obvious rich vein stuff, its the big porphyry deposits like El Zorro that are worth the big bucks to large highly mechanized mining explorers and extractors...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $49.61K 1.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 912005 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 275670 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.