IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

The following video is my initial reason i bought shares in IOT,...

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    The following video is my initial reason i bought shares in IOT, I believe the Roame is going to be disruptive technology and can only hope with the right marketing campaign kicking off after the video release, sales will be as big as expected by Christmas.

-This video was posted by BBC, obviously the drone is not a roame however some interesting points are as follows.

-The couple are on their honeymoon and using the drone for selfies.

-The mention they don't usually take selfies but felt like the situation was to good to refuse and purchased a drone (I assume that is even more expensive then the roame.)

-The gentleman had no previous experience with photography and decided to purchase a drone, (perfect for the roame target audience who will not be experienced drone experts.)

-They are in well known, beautiful and popular locations however still have the space to setup a drone and take photo's  (The argument that surrounding people will get hurt or there wont be room just doesn't add up.)

-The couple took the drone to 45 different counties around the world and had no problem with customs, law enforcement or drone laws.  

-Rather then being aggressive towards drones, locals embraced the idea of a drone and enjoyed taking photo's with it.

-The last shot with the couple riding the motorbike is the perfect scenario for the roame.  The couple facing the drone and it backing away so the facial recognition can continue to track the user without the hassle of using a remote control like he was.  This last clip also attracted over 1 million views on youtube.

DYOR and best of luck to all holder, i believe the share price is only heading upwards in the long run.  DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.