RHY 0.00% 8.2¢ rhythm biosciences limited

how do you know they are different people making comment above ?...

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    how do you know they are different people making comment above ?

one of thing came out of stock pumping scandal was that the accused used multiple profile to talk to himself while other think he has so many supporter so must be saying something true ... LoL

That high order you see on trading tape could be intentionally placed bulk order to create artificial demand and also force others to bid above and buy in my opinion nothing else and to do it you need either one of the shareholder being money bag within inside information or someone with lot of money who can't afford to lose high share price else they pay margin cost ... .... and all this with no other major player/trader who wanted to exit.

i know of a stock going up without any news just after hot copper comment came in .... .. and same high value orders was placed by insider's friends/aquentise ... and sad part of story is that retail holder suffer in this mess as FOMO catch many retail holders easily (I was caught in it few times) .... and for ASIC it is not just challenging but difficult to crack down in my opinion (not impossible). ... Also there is no way to find whether buyer & seller are same people particularly at a time when share price moves without news in my opinion... as normal person would look at the chart and see things are improving without realising stock was pumped to make chart looks good nothing else ... lol

so whenever, retail investor get into FOMO remember what Warren Buffet & Charlie Munger said about missing out on Amazon ... and if company with successful track record of investing missing out then we are not alone so it is OK to miss out then lose capital .. !

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4946/4946616-5acc7a74f33ad8dc6bb0f2fb41555bef.jpg

Not implying anything like this happening here but this thing do happen and that is why retail investor should do their own due diligence & research... !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ $1.84K 22.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19399 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 43000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ 10000
Last updated 14.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.