RHY 0.00% 8.2¢ rhythm biosciences limited

lol .... you have lost your credibility by making this comment...

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    lol .... you have lost your credibility by making this comment in my opinion... ! just comment above by JJ classic example on how report was interpreted for other by using his/her words ... and again .... that is what most people do but innocent retail holders believe and fall for it as they normally don't read entire report and sometime not necessarily understand everything written in the report (this includes me) ...and you didn't pick anything to be alarmed in JJ comment above shows you are just dancing on the tune of whatever someone talk in favour of your narrative in my opinion and that is not good DYOR :

informed investor ask question and challenge any bad or good narrative thrown to them in my opinion.... !

as previously discussed here by me, nothing here commented defines what TGA will do in their decision and I never claim that TGA decision will be negative or positive either as i can't make that assessment for TGA ! ..... however an attempt to pump the stock that is already 400% above last low in Oct 2020 ... is nothing but pure desperation of some of the holders in my opinion... just wait ... and watch what comes out of TGA decision and then see what happens to reimbursement (whatever time it takes)...!

if this product works then certainly it will change a lot but when i say "works' i mean approval by TGA & FDA both ... obviously long-term performance/effectiveness of the test is separate thing ..... in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ $1.84K 22.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19399 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 43000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ 10000
Last updated 14.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.