AAD 0.00% $1.49 ardent leisure group

Very good traffic through DW yesterday and not too bad today....

1. 3,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 733
    Very good traffic through DW yesterday and not too bad today. Tomorrow is Wiggles Day- which apparently always attracts a good crowd, especially in school holidays. Wednesday is the State of Origin decider and so there will be crowds in Brisbane spilling over to DW for the rest of the week. New attractions like the Lego Store and the new white tigers are also having an impact. Actually, I think this school holiday period will be a positive watershed in the DW recovery story. Next year of course, there are the Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast.

Car park was quite full today, and I have to say that the staff are very, very up beat, and positive about management's efforts, too. Interesting visit. Terrific winter weather in Queensland as well. DW recovery is on track imv.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This post is based on my own research and is not investment advice. When making investment decisions, always DYOR.
    Last edited by jhunt: 09/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.