That is simply not true Hingy.Members may perceive that, but ask...

1. 17,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    That is simply not true Hingy.
    Members may perceive that, but ask any of the stocks where the warnings have been issued, and they will clearly tell you we are strongly supporting the negative posters, and that is because the holders do exactly what you say, and post personally to try to get the negatives off.

I'd welcome a few members having some time in the blue room to see exactly what it is like, as both sides believe we favour the other one, like an umpire is always on the oppositions team when things are going bad! 

My post today was to try to nip more of this in the bud, but you'll see on several stocks that the opposite happens to what you're saying. Most of our negative posters are very well behaved, and don't post in a personal way. They are the good ones.
    The ones that aren't, may post potentially defamatory material, and lose control of their wording. 
    It's the devil and the deep blue sea. Our moderators simply do not care which side anyone is posting on as long as they post within the guidelines. There are no 'sides' in the mods room. That is all a perception only, and one that may be impossible to clean up as it's more a psychology factor than anything else.

My side kick @NineLives often finds the right analogies and psychological wordsmithing to explain some of this phenomenon. Here's an interesting post from 2 and a half years ago -  https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/unsubstantiated-claims.2794311/page-28?post_id=18089777%20-%20.V32ey_l95rR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.