HCT 0.00% 2.5¢ holista colltech limited

Holista CollTech joins forces with GICC to develop works first nasal sanitiser, page-1362

1. 3,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    I am not aware as to what advancement Dept NSW has made with tendering or selective purchasing the sanitisers for 1 year supply to all NSW schools and there is no reason the action below cannot be suggested to other state and private schools.

I submitted the below and have not mentioned anything about Natshileld or any named any product but believe all govt & private sectors caring for children should take care when supplying any type of sanitiser to our children.

Please copy & paste if you feel it appropriate also as a suggestion to:
    https://education.nsw.gov.au/about-us/rights-and-accountability/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions/complaint-compliment-suggestion-form

"My concern is for the safety, health and well being of my child. Please ensure that as part of the new initiative by DE NSW during this pandemic that any sanitiser supplied to schools does not contain any alcohol and meets all regulatory requirements, tests and approvals against the COVERT virus"

Any suggestions by concerned SH please comment back to my post. I have asked the dept to provide a reply and will post it here if received.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.970M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $11.57K 447.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.