HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Hey guys, first time poster and Ive just got a few questions...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hey guys, first time poster and Ive just got a few questions (and didn't want to make a new thread !). I was on the natshield website reading "the science" section and I noticed a few things.

"ProVHalo with Path-Away Personal Organic Disinfectant (POD) is safe for Adult and children’s use as a highly effective..."

Might be a dumb question but does anyone know what this ProVHalo refers to? I can't find it in any of their products.

N.b it's also annoying to see a fair few sentencing errors in the last few paragraphs of that page which is never ideal for a product you want to convince people to buy.

But aside from that, another longshot question: in the video on the natshield website Dr. Arthur Martin mentions the pathaway product is a 'broad spectrum antibiotic' - I'm a pharmacy student and this is interesting to me because antibiotics have issues with allergies and resistance developing, and so I was wondering if anyone here knew more specifically about how the product worked and if it really is an antibiotic solution ? The developers are obviously the experts and I'm 100% sure they know what they're doing and have made a product that will last, but I just like to know as much as I can about what I'm investing in

sorry for the long winded message but any responses would be great I'm going to be a long term holder of hct. I think they're doing amazing work and definitely from a healthcare perspective they're set up extremely well to be successful, I know all the hype is about the sanitizers at the moment - but the rate of diabetes is ever-increasing worldwide and demand for the low GI products hct have developed will only grow, this side of the business seems to be somewhat undervalued imo.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.101K 220.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1737805 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 414325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.