HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Holista CollTech joins forces with GICC to develop works first nasal sanitiser, page-1529

1. 7,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Base is set @15.5c, will bounce from here.There has been people exciting on a retracing SP which are traders and holders who dont like seeing red in their holdings, together with NO patients..
    Traders will always be around sentiment(when it builds higher for positively) and volume, this retrace is healthy imho for a real floor to build from..
    The 4c that will be out shortly if very positive will build the sp above 20c imho but will need follow up Ann's to floor a new base that holders feel comfortable to carry on holding(not taking profit) that real traction is happening in the near term.

The road ahead could be blessed with multiple lanes and how they gain momentum now with this first world wide product is so important to how the company will grow.

All talk of $1 SP's is rampant and unjust in the short term but 1n a couple of quarters if proven up sales and deliveries i will be more at ease with that forecast..

Mistakes have happened and the SP has shown that even with a world's first product with a global demand the market will still punish accordingly..

In a way im glad to get the mistakes out of the way and the team will be more now than ever ready to deliver bang on everything portrayed to the market and let the SP appreciate without self sabotage....

It really is a unique product and it will be clearly sort after, the next 3-6 months will be the companies defining time and it is a strong hold from me to see where we can go..

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.101K 220.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1737805 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 414325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.