HCT 0.00% 1.2¢ holista colltech limited

@ryobal why I posted the content about direct inoculation....

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    @ryobal why I posted the content about direct inoculation.

Sterility Test Methods

Two distinct methods are used for sterility testing. First is membrane filtration, which is defined in USP <71> as the preferred method, provided the drug product being tested is filterable. This method involves passing a quantity of drug product through two canisters, each housing a filter designed to retain microorganisms. This is followed by a rinse to ensure no drug product remains on the filter, as that can potentially inhibit the growth of microorganisms. The final step is to fill each canister with one of the two media types described below. The second sterility testing method is direct inoculation. This consists of introducing the drug product directly into each of the two growth media using a defined quantity of drug product sample to growth media. The dilution used must be sufficient to overcome any antimicrobial properties present in the drug product being tested.

@moneybaggs@Hardball69 I am not disappointed in the result nor unhappy with the company.
    Direct inoculation does not mean getting someone having Natshield putting onto their body. It is just another way of lab testing the virus in a controlled environment. That means a FELINE virus can still be used in this setting which I think that is still sufficient enough to say Natshield is effective. I am a holder of HCT and support the growth of this product. I am not downramping as I said earlier, but just want us to be careful of using FELINE or HUMAN COVID-19 because they are just the same thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.345M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 455900 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.