HCT 0.00% 1.2¢ holista colltech limited

ZNO's claims against the actual Covid19 is a breach of breach of...

1. 11,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1077
    ZNO's claims against the actual Covid19 is a breach of breach of TGA regulations. There are serious ramifications, legalities and penalties regarding this.

Any specific label, promotions against the actual Covid needs TGA approval and inclusion in the ARTG for clinical applications. It is my understanding that ZNO has not made this submission to the TGA

Products do not need to go through the TGA approval process, they are then by default classified as a consumer products and cannot be used in a health care setting (Aged care, GPs, hospitals.. etc)

Thats why you see claims like "kills 99.9% of germs" on many consumer grade hand sanitisers. They have not been approved by the TGA so are for general use only!

Any Tom Dick and Jane can create a consumer grade hand sanitiser but getting approval is another story. Refer to SKN, their products are consumer grade, no demand and useless. The partnership with HCT has provided them a golden opportunity.

They should be giving a big thanks to HCT and looking forward to a fruitful partnership for both.

Unfortunately I find SKNs shareholders as baggage to HCT. Tainting our mutual image

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2133/2133508-fc3994fa17fa3d05925cb8561d4874a7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.345M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 455900 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.