HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

I think a few here are being a bit to critical of HCT vs SKN and...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    I think a few here are being a bit to critical of HCT vs SKN and them not doing enough.

Firstly have you considered that skn my be getting pushed up because it needs to raise money and it's not to difficult to find a friendly broker to nudge it up!
    If you think this doesn't happen in the market I suggest you think again!

Secondly some here seem critical if hct isn't green every day!

Let's step back and look at things without looking at the share price.

There's been no announcements but in the back ground hct have been quietly yet furiously working on the websites and product development of things we were not even aware of...Soap being one.

The sites are being constantly updated and looking slicker every time I view them in preparation for a global rollout...That's right global not NZ and Aus!

Quietly in the background there are 3 bottling plants and 2 in Malaysia pumping out as many bottles as they can and distributing them.
    The bottling plant in USA is gearing up for 1 million bottles per month and ability to upscale.

They are probably in discussions with the UK and Europe they've previously hinted at.
    Even more so seeing as the testing is now being done in the UK.
    The middle east is likely to be in negotiations as I suspect Indonesia is, as well as any other muslim countries being an alcohol free product!

They have cash in the bank, skn has to pay us 600k. They are receiving 1.4m for the sugar or the noodles I forget

They must be absolutely inundated with enquiries and orders from all corners of the globe which will be announced in due course once finalised.

And the results must be close if they don't yet have them for testing on the virus in the UK.

In october last year ZNO was 8c and now $2 in 6 short months.

That's how rapidly things can change with hct.
    Those complaining why the share price is stagnating now around 15c will be the exact same ones complaining in 6 months time why they never bought more at 15c instead!

I've got as much as I can afford but I'm trying to figure out how I can buy more because I know in 6 months time I'll know I bought everything I possibly could in the 8-15c range.

Will you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 705855 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.