HCT 0.00% 1.3¢ holista colltech limited

I do agree that perhaps the Doc is taking on too much of the...

1. 4,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 812
    I do agree that perhaps the Doc is taking on too much of the announcement works as well as pushing the testing sounding like getting in on the testing, this is his thing, but 100% to take the pressure off they need someone in office pushing our growth, via media, web site development, regular announcements. We have had one announcement since the proposed US distribution deal 3 weeks ago, and that was the SKN deal which we were not expecting, so we still have a list of update announcements and surely some of them must be available, what about a bottling update in the Philippines or Malaysia or better still a heads up that bottle has started and x amount of bottles already sold through USA website, the information must be there as they are selling the stuff online. Any updated news on Australian online platform being ready or expected start date, i understand being the major shareholder he is the man, but please more regular announcements, even if they may seem insignificant we would still love to see them regularly if the info is there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $2.518K 193.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 17500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.