HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Holista CollTech joins forces with GICC to develop works first nasal sanitiser, page-425

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    The free shipping will really be offset when orders greater than 1 bottle are placed on a single shipment!

Lets say a single bottle on UPS going across the country may cost about $3.50-$4 US.
    On the 20ml bottle, for about $12. It gets much better when 2 bottles are ordered for a total of $24 and the shipping cost remains basically the same at about $4 ....
    The shipping cost is quickly forgotten on multiple bottle orders!
    I am curious if the bottling Company’s also do the fulfillment on site or they shape the packaged product to a Distribution Center?

The Doctors that are running these Company’s really need to have a very experienced distribution staff to manage the operations on a Global basis if this blows up rather quickly!
    I understand they are utilizing Distributors which should help relieve that burden possibly for the bulk of the sales, really like to get some important questions asked and answered!

Honestly, right now most people will pay any reasonable price to try and prevent this virus...

the website is really taking shape..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105855 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.