HCT 0.00% 1.3¢ holista colltech limited

Holista CollTech joins forces with GICC to develop works first nasal sanitiser, page-839

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    if you Click on their Team link at the top of their home page it will direct you to a bio on all their staff.
    Looks like some real talent!

These distribution deals will make it easier for the Company to focus on ordering the NatShield, bottling and packing and shipping the orders! The sales are being provided for them.

The agreement with OOH/Health Therapies should be interesting, as under Maison’s bio page he talks about securing the right to the NatShield products in multiple European Countries and also having the ability to “white label” some of the products!

This deal looks to be really significant and looking forward to the upcoming press release. I am guessing this will tickle the share price a little more!

on a side note I ordered on Amazon US and received Holista low GI spaghetti noodles and cooked it up tonight and it was delicious and didn’t have a taste different from regular pasta!

In addition I also received my first order of NatShield hand sanitizer today which was ordered from the Company website about this time last week!
    After applying it leaves a slight silicone or smooth feeling of a protective coating on your hands. Even after washing my hands twice I still feel the product bonding to my hands.
    I didn’t try it in my nose yet, maybe tomorrow before I brave the produce market))
    stay tuned

ryobal thanks for digging this up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272176 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 103536 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.