HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

The Ooh Medical Facebook page was started on the 25th of March,...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    The Ooh Medical Facebook page was started on the 25th of March, their first post was on the 3rd of April. The phone number they provide, links to their website phone number and it looks like the start of the number 44-1908 is in the Milton Keynes area north-west of London (UK). Almost every single post is HCT related, with videos of the Good Doctor, links back to various websites around the world etc etc - the interactions the page has with the 'community' feels set up - one particular 'user' has his feature banner image on his personal FB page as the logo used by Ooh Medical on their page, now don't get me wrong, I love HCT but my feature image banner on my FB is of my holidays with my family...

In the last 24 hours, they've spammed the sh!t out of their own page, same content with very small interactions from the community and before yesterday the last time the page posted was on the 13th of April - basically a month in between with no information!? .. c'mon... if you're a business trying to sell a product, you'd be posting all the times, updates for the community, even run an ad campaign to reach and grow...

I could be wrong and its just coincidence but IMO something doesn't feel right.
    Last edited by MrCamino: 15/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.