HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

Holista really needs better media attention

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    So I was telling one of my mates who isn't short of a dollar and likes to throw a bit of it at the share market every now & then about HCT last week. Told him about the story so far, the pending news & compared it to ZNO etc.. Anyhow he said he would do a bit of research & get back to me.. around Wednesday or Thursday he sends me a link to an article the Market Herald has done on SKN, awesome write up for them & then he proceeds to basically tell me he thinks I'm backing the wrong horse & he loaded up on SKN & by weeks end made a tidy profit.. ahh. I tried to rebuttal explaining how we are the global distributer of the product not just Aus etc. He pretty much goes on about how there's nothing really promising being reported about us out there. I could have linked the Wax capitals tweets & Ooh medical but to be honest it's all very spammy, more of a deterant.

The point of this post is really to emphasise how much of a real positive effect on the share price media attention by reputable outlets can have.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's announcement as iv loaded up on HCT, however from experience if the news is good the share price will rise sharply in the morning & then be sold back down by traders taking profits in the afternoon.. could even finish back near 18-20cents. But what is really going to help us is a good write up about the news sometime next week. This will push the price up & bring in long term mum & dad type investors.. Iv seen the difference a news article can make to share price growth so many times before and a lot of the time it's ironically better then the actual announcement..

This is all my own opinion obviously, but if someone can get tomorrow's news really out there, to people who don't follow the asx announcements & hotcopper, then it's going to make so much of a difference to our share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.