HCT 0.00% 2.4¢ holista colltech limited

Holista really needs better media attention, page-2

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    yes the HCT story is incredibly badly told. What your friend and others need to think about is that production capability is the only important thing right now, not how snazzy the packaging is. Pretty sure with Pathaway as a proven COVID killing ingredient I could sell 1m bottles of my own brand ‘goat-o-piss’ sanitizer which has a picture of a goat on it.

There is a global shortfall of billions of litres of sanitizer, so who makes most money out will depend on who can produce the most. (Except the difference is we make money either way). So right now HCT have announced production of upto 1.2m bottles a week with ability to scale further, SKN have announced 20k a week and will be scaling also.

Both interestingly are valued about the same. over the next few months can either HCT or SKN bring enough production onboard to make 2m bottles a month, or 3m.. that is the thing which will determine revenue more than anything else.

just finally no one really has any idea what constraints may emerge in the actual pathaway ingredient volume available, not just the bottles to put it in. If for example both HCT and SKN hit 2m bottles a month production and they can only make x amount of pathaway they could start priortitising it to Natshield and put a limit on how much SKN can have (or visa verse depending on which we are making more money out of)

that is why HCT is driving the bus and SKN is a great and valued paying passenger. This is the mothership

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.