NOR 4.55% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

Holla, page-2

1. 3,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1309
    This stock has been constant torture for me ever since I first bought in at 15c!
    It's not just my 2.9m holding.. I have my parents in with around 1m, and to make it worse I have been responsible for relatives, friends and even neighbours buying almost 10m units in the last fortnight.. based on Paul's confidence and excitement of where the company is heading.
    Now even Gyro is back in too!
    I was expecting Telco deals by this week.. likely everything, it now appears EVEN FURTHER delayed.
    I've been making calls seeking some confidence this morning, trying to work out what to explain to the new investors.. From what I can gather, like I've been told for the last 2 months, everything is STILL progressing.. I just can't understand how everything can still be progressing without being finalised! I've had the impression things were almost done with several deals for a while, assuming basically just awaiting signatures.. and yet another week passes...
    I was expecting a CR to only be after significant news.. probably what most expected, the share price to run, then a quick CR at an increased price.
    Surely they had to get things done sooner, to prevent people taking tax losses this month?
    I know Paul has been travelling quite a bit (Hong Kong this week).. so I'm hoping that this CR can include some big news, whether it be a Telco deal or Corona contract.
    The last 6 months since investing heavily in nor have been a constant nightmare for me, now worse having to deal with a long weekend of this BS after introducing big investors.. Everything sounded so positive recently, now the stress and pain of this thing is worse than ever!
    Nor have surely taken 5 years off my life already.
    Coco will be saying Paul is liar, and sucked in..
    I trust Paul, and really hope the positives are very close.. otherwise, I'm a dead man! 2x $100k+ investors I have got in, thinking I would be a legend to them as Telco deals roll in..
    I guess the positive in a CR is stability, which will bring in further investment, but I just hope the deals and contracts are imminent.
    While I wish I never bought a share in this company, I'm still confident there will be reward soon.
    I was already beyond frustrated with the dodgy trading and waiting for news, wasting so much time on here and watching Nor during the day.. so I was planning to avoid HC and paying too much attention until a Telco deal was announce.. but now THIS!
    Anyway, I'm going back to renovation work, will check back tonight.
    Finally, maybe some confidence can be taken from the fact Paul has apparently been in Hong Kong meetings this week.. maybe something is happening, at least we know they're not just sitting back in Perth working out how to get more $ out of us.
    ..and look on the bright side.. no matter how bad it is, there's always someone worse off than you (Holla - in a world of pain until if/when we see deals)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $6.544K 144.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 46559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.