3DA 2.70% 38.0¢ amaero international ltd

I'm in the same boat - certain of his ultimate objective (make...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I'm in the same boat - certain of his ultimate objective (make stonks), uncertain of how he's going to do it.

The letter from the UAE guy looks legit. The plan seems solid, and Hank does respond very well to questions on the fly. I've watched the three recent webinar presentations twice each, and he's good. He has invested time into understanding the market, and has a business model that seems to work.

If a pump-and-dump, I'm not sure where you could dump the amount of shares he has already, let alone another 20%. I think his first money came in at 16c, so he's probably just above water if it was actual cash he put in (rather than loan+interest). It also says that he's moved to the UAE, where I believe he has actually lived before.

However, I can't find much on his previous track record. I've been through each of the companies on his LinkedIn, and it's difficult to see the exact outcome or the specific value added.

I guess if he ends up owning 60%, he could get all of the manufacturing set up, then cop some hiccups in the business, share price falters, and then sell Amaero to something he controls, magic turn around with all the hiccups sorted out and then list that in the US. But that really is a long shot from an old cynical punter. Based on no evidence at all.

But he does present a compelling and good story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $206.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $47.90K 126.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3343 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.