WTN 0.00% $1.99 winton land limited

holly cow batman, page-10

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Aspen1900

You have hit the nail on the head - well done.

Risks

1. Permits - they get these and you could probably take off about 15% of the discount. Big factor. Add $930mil to m/cap ( or $5.30 roughly per share!)

2. Marketable Ore - they find the same stuff as they are mining tens on metres away which is clearly the best grade and most pure Mn ore in the world today(supplying +15% of world demand) and you could most likely take off another 10% discount. or add $620mil to m/cap (or another $3.50 per share)

3. Sizable amounts - if you look closely one target area has almost 170mt target on it, enough for 40 or 50yrs so I guess you could take off another 20% of the discount if they get even 10% of this. or add $1.24bil to m/cap. (or another $7 per share and a set of kitchen knives, these can be handed out to the poor souls who sold to early and are looking for something to cut their wrists with LOL!)

4. Selling Cheap - I don't think managment would be so dumb to be selling out when they will be mining it and selling it to the world for billions.

$280 / tn - not a bad price to be digging up at surface and less than 10km's from a port, nearly 3times the value of iron ore.

The valuation in the report points out clearly that if all goes according to plan then the stock is going into orbit.

When WTN get the above out of the way, well having the $$$ to build infrustructure will simply be irrelavant and the share price will be somewhere between here and UB313!

I plan to hold and buy more when I can.

Regards Gibb River

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.99
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $590.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $1.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 2074 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.