WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

RowserI would agree but had experience in evaluating an...

1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543
    Rowser

I would agree but had experience in evaluating an investment in this area for a company I worked for. they had a process which took old tyres and had a process that could get them to a carbon based product. Problem was that there wasn't a machine that could operate the process each time. There were too many factors that changed the way it worked. The percentage input mix of materials , the humidity, the ambient temperature. It was energy absorbing as well.

In reality the conclusion of the team (I was just one of the team) was that none of us would invest our super in it as it relied far too heavily on the operator to understand the process when it was going to order and how to fix it if it was not.

The one thing that did impress me was the technical guys comment : "There are enough people out there working on ways to solve these issues, it is just a question of time and money. The best thing for this industry is high energy and oil prices it gets the greed factor going and more money gets poured in to solve these issues"

I was so impressed I copied that part of the report to my computer. Unfortunately time has run out on that venture and its pilot plant was closed about 6 years ago.

Someone will crack the problem but its long odds to suggest that your guys have got the answer - hence not for my super.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.