CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

holy guacamole .... just what price do these, page-5

1. 2,463 Posts.
    I aint done those sort oc calcs K but I think there has to be something in what you are saying - but then again- as usual .........I been at the pub some many things sound good

xjo was up today - take heart - enjoy it - it's a bloody change from what we have become acustom to.

ust need to see copper heading up now

I just cant understand why the US is not also reducing interest rates - not to the banks - stuff them - they are the greedy twit mongrels who loaned money out to peeps who they perhaps ought not have - not only did they do that - THEY ENCOURAGED IT. A mate who is a branch manager for a building society told me a few years ago that he hated his job. He said - I am no longer a branch manager with fiscal and community responsibility - Im a bloody salesman - I sell loans and insurance and have targets to meet

To my thinking - the prolems arose when no one told the normal bloke that the old fashioned bank manager who used to say no at every opportunity stopped being a bank manager and became a sales man

As I understand it - the problem has resulted from loaning money to people who couldnt afford to repay at higehr rates - and since then - the colatteral they put up to secure the loan has reduced in value

Seems pretty simple then to me - cut the interest rate to the battler who is trying to pay his mortgage off and bring it back to what he could afford a while back and they will then cease or at least markedly reduce the numbers of people failing to meet the payments

Banks then get their money back (albeit at a lower rate) therefore no need to foreclose - therefore less forced fire sale properties and the world continues to turn

So lets see a US rate cut but more important - stop the ban on short selling now - right now - and cut interest rates at same time.

What I am hoping is that matbe - just maybe - if they cut rates at the same time they cease the short ban - then maybe the hedge funds will be inclined to go long rather than short sell

That may prompt a rally - which will of course be followed by a short sell opportunity - but give us a rally first lol

OK waffelling rubbish by now - not gunna bother re reading it - gunna finish my sherry and head to bed

good noght

Blah blah bla - as said been at the pub - going to bed now coz the dow will dow what its going too
    Just hoping maybe - if they cut rates to the houesholder and get some sort of trickle up thing going instead of a tickle down job

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.