MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

holymagiman one and a half shares, page-21

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Even a foul mouthed monkey couldn't raise the stoner using my own personal brand of reverse psychology, I normally only use it with little children.

Maybe it all became too much for poor old Holy, as it would have been such a lot of work to end up with such sad dribble, or perhaps the cravings got the better of him and he sold his laptop for a big bag of Jamaica number 1.

In some areas of Jamaica, particularly cities such as Kingston, Montego Bay and Spanish Town, experience high levels of crime and violence. Jamaica has had one of the highest murder rates in the world for many years, according to UN estimates

Jamaica had the highest murder rate in the world in 2008, and the Jamaican Parliament voted to retain the death penalty, which is performed by hanging.

There were 1,682 reported murders in 2009 and 1,428 in 2010. Since 2011 the murder rate has continued to fall following the downward trend started in 2010, with increases in police patrols, curfews and more effective anti-gang activities.

The U.S. Department of State reported that brutality against homosexuals, by private citizens was widespread in 2008. Homosexuality is illegal in Jamaica, incurring a prison sentence. Many Jamaicans are hostile toward LGBT and intersex people, and several mob attacks against gay people have been reported.

Some critics claim that attacks on gay people are encouraged in popular Jamaican dancehall/reggae songs that are sometimes referred to as murder music. The country has been called "the most homophobic place on earth" by human-rights groups.

Personally I never made it to Jamiaca but I did live in Brixton for a couple of years back in the late 80's, and managed to get stabbed by a bloke six times as well as having a Yardy try to hack me to bits with a machette. Don't get me wrong I truely loved my time south of the boarder, but it was an eye opener - not to mention the start of Acid house.

I was just wondering if poor old Holy has become brown bread, as nothing's been heard of him for such a while, or could it be he got caught going through customs with a large cases of Jamiaca's finest .

I never remember hearing tell of a Mrs Holly, so maybe his Ernie and Bert life style had him falling out with the locals and he's hung.

Or just maybe it stopped being fun to post with all the ESG reffos pouring in, hard not being the big fish in such a small pond. Batty boy or not, I don't care - we just want you back, Respect Monkey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdcAJm73vcs

Ps, I'm putting my money on him teaming up with The One Pot Cheff - they'd go 'awesome' together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.987M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5019540 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.