MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

HMM -the site comedian -who can't resist a good laugh - and who...

1. 1,673 Posts.
    HMM -

the site comedian -

who can't resist a good laugh - and who does try to "buck us up!"

Some prefer spareness of words. But one-liners can be as annoying as lots of paragraphs - cryptic, baffling, and of no real value.

Lots of one-liners - but what do they achieve?

And yes macs - your charts - like your humor - are a bit cryptic and oblique -

A line or two in basic English to explain to we of the charts uneducated would be most welcome - (as I said - I had to stand on my head to read the last one macs - it was going down!) -

but look at these two -

HMM spends a lot of time to entertain us - and yes, took time out of his/her busy schedule recently to remind us again of the GIGANTIC possibilities of China to come with regard to MPO -

madmacs - similarly - has his own life to lead -

He doesn't HAVE to spend huge amounts of time to feed us charting information and opinion - assume he does it to help and inform us according to what he sees as current trends, as well as to bolsetr his own opinions. But macs, just as West Indian is difficult for some, crytpic is unintelligible for many, including me. Maybe run an ABC Glossary for trading term linguistic ignoramuses such as me at the bottom of each chart.

If we all stand together - well - I use that term figuratively - (and we don't all HAVE to LOVE MPO day to day -
    we can get much more out of this forum than any rubbishing of each other will ever do.

Not that many rubbish - I hasten to add. But a little bit of good nature and tolerance goes a long way.

And there endeth my lesson for today.

Back to catching up on some sleep. Night shift on the wharves this weekend! LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.