MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

over the last 5 years or so. a number of chartists have made...

1. 25,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    over the last 5 years or so. a number of chartists have made fairly generous contributions of their time in explaining what are the most commonly used indicators and chart patterns. including the last 12mths we have had some expert candle stick explanations.
    There has been a lot of discussions on Technical analysis software and literature.
    Incrediblecharts.com has been suggested numerous times as a terrific starting point.

This forum has a fast dynamic. most of us are day trading we are often quite frantically responding to market moves,
    At some stage there has to be an assumption that folk understand basic charting and spoon feeding isn't required...the alternatives are questions after market or weekends,
    As for a few simple lines, IMO It would be irresponsible to offer such a simple précis as there are always confirmations required in TA...As Charting Knowledge spreads, software and technology make this far more competitive and also enables manipulators to calculate when to shake the tree..on technical levels...
    again such issues make a simple definitive explanation conditional

So some are bored and some wouldn't have a clue about charts..I will just try to find a compromise if time permits and post anything I find amusing and you may find cryptic in the humour threads.

and this is all about defending Ninelives from Flitch sheesh

a prankster is a lot like a trickster

In political circles its a sign of life and not an insult..
    john

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.