home lending @ slowest pace since 1977, page-37

1. 429 Posts.
    Nah rent for 2 people is included there.
    3k a week rent? you crazy? hell no, its probably closer to two weeks rent for 2 people, can't forget those dividend payments, in the end its about residual income.

My rent totals a quarter the cost of the house i'm renting of the interest on the loan if i was to purchase it today.

Isn't that the nature of the banks business? To loan deposits at a small margin to cover costs? that was a rather obvious statement.

You either pay a bank via a landlord or directly to a bank, plus all the other associated costs.

The world isn't free, freedom is expensive, at least i'm not paying back my deposit back to my parents for a 98% loan that i had to borrow to take out.

Just remember prices don't have to visually fall for the asset to become cheap in a stagnant market. The associated risk will change.

seroberro, are you referring to me?

"oh...and btw... that's not that much money anyway...so, go and get yourself a better degree so you can earn money the easy way (karma easy) !"

That is a rather stuck up comment, so 100k mark isn't a lot of money? I'm still young with more than 50-70 years to go.

I asked CBA to put a note on my account to not to contact me for mortgage and property type of investments, not interested.

There are 2 best ways i can see to gain a residual income for the average person, own investment properties that are owned out right to support your life style or income generated stocks, fixed interest is a negative return now.

It seems investments have become too much of a commercialized aspect more than they should be, anything that be comes to over commercialized ends up being just washed and repeated too many times, over complicates things. Simplicity is the key.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.