WOW 0.00% $34.64 woolworths group limited

Yes captain i bought a grinder at masters ,not a big one i went...

1. 9,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Yes captain i bought a grinder at masters ,not a big one i went back to buy a metal stripping attachment they did not sell the smaller size to suite the grinder but bunnings does.
    ps maybe wes and wow should be chasing some high up aldi managers to understand the aldi business model, i heard going by supermarket talk aldi beats tesco in main areas something like dollars revenua per square metre etc.Australia may not be competitive in business globally but we beat most countries in paying high wages so should be able to attract top aldi managers to wes,wow or ctx .
    ps went to aldi's with my friend who shops there i was impressed with their specials ,not food but the wide variety of product from hanging chairs to hand held saws etc etc i would like to see wes,wow and especially caltex look at this eg walk into to pay for petrol see a hand held electric saw 'cheap' no time shopping just grab pay your bill and on your way.Clearly it is working for aldi's.
    ps i went to bunnings to but a kitchen,bad display and sales person new nothing,went to masters great display sales person well informed and imo top quality eg german hinges,stone benches,galss splashbacks,and cubboard finishes.Interesting plumber said a builder was using masters kitchens they can develop but as you suggest they need to offer the required hardware range like bunnings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$34.64
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.31B
Open High Low Value Volume
$34.50 $34.72 $34.38 $64.25M 1.858M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2182 $34.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$34.65 10500 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.