WOW 0.00% $34.64 woolworths group limited

Now i like my victa briggs and stratton 4 stroke made in china...

1. 9,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Now i like my victa briggs and stratton 4 stroke made in china lawn mower ,but what a draw card aldi's $139 for a 4 stroke lawn mower,wes and wow and ctx need to lift their game,aldi's planning to spend $700 m in SA and WA plus the other foreign store similar to aldi's planning opening ,wes and wow full of tesco managers thats fine but clearly aldi business model very successful and wes wow and ctx need that influence imo.
    ps like a study in still life but i'm very positive wes and wow getting into banking,but eftpos, wes,wow and tls need to pull their finger out and take advantage of releasing 'real' mobile nfc phones maybe using eftpos nfc app,anything before apple gains first release advantage probably early 2015.
    If apple is allowed to release their nfc payment app then imo our banks and tls are a disgrace for not co operating to capture the market with samsung.eg banks trying to protect their credit card profits ,tls don't know what they are doing only that they said nfc technology is important but doing stupid little new years eve trials (pity they didn't continue sol's trials back in 2007) rather than shelving trials and saying 'leave nfc payments to the banks'.,and wes,wow and tls have no excuses for not co operating .
    If there wasn't a dollar in it,ntt japan,kt korea,vodafone global,deuscthe telecom,,visa,mastercard,etc etc etc would not be chasing market share both domestic and global.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$34.64
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.31B
Open High Low Value Volume
$34.50 $34.72 $34.38 $64.25M 1.858M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2182 $34.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$34.65 10500 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.