Wow infoseeker that is really bad news for investors in the...

1. 193 Posts.
    Wow infoseeker that is really bad news for investors in the Act.

If people have a look at building activity in regional areas around the Act it is clear that activity has dropped dramatically in those regional areas forcing people to move to the Act for work and in doing so pushed property and rents way to high.Having done a tour of duty down there 2 years ago myself it was near imposible to find qualified or experienced labour or any labour for that matter and building activity was running ridculously hot.Finding a property to rent was almost impossible to the point that people were effectively having rent auctions and the leases were going to the highest bidder.So now that everyone has relocated to the hot spot labour has become over supplied and rents will come under presure and should have a dramatic effect on property.

I believe the same forces are at work in most capital cities at the moment giving a false sence of strenght in the property market and given a little more time the result will be the same in that unskilled untrained inexperienced labour wont be receiving the riduculous wages they were able to demand and in turn they will no longer be able to pay the ridiculous rents or property prices.

I hope $10000 will be enough to see families through especially those that were forced to relocate to cities by need not want.

k8sy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.