1AI 0.00% 0.8¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Home straight?, page-80

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    Trouble is we don't know when the announcement will be. It could be at 8:30 this morning before the market even opens for trading, in which case it won't have a chance to double. I would have agreed if there had been a more certain date for the release of the Medsafe decision, then the speculation would have driven the SP up prior to the big day. IMO we are already overdue for the Medsafe announcement so the we'll probably not see any SP increase until this is out.

Once it is however, if the Medsafe decision is positive (but has a caveat dependent on good results from the May data) then that is IMO when we'll see a real surge in the SP. I think the general feeling is that NTcell works and will continue to give positive results so they will be willing to bet that the May results will be the final hurdle to be overcome. We believe in the science but worry that Medsafe may still not allow it to prove itself in the market place, that is what I think is currently holding back the SP. Once we have that the chocks are removed on the science and the SP and we are away (big time!).

May starts tomorrow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $17.46K 2.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4501358 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2830688 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.