SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

HOME TESTING

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    I DO NOT think that the following PRESS item has been uploaded to HC. Plenty of pressure on NanoDx to submit to FDA (might have already happened) & get their EUA asap.
    I am sure that they would want to be one of the parties in discussions with the WH Covid-19 Response Team.

The selling of the last TWO days could be attributable to some shareholders making the ASSUMPTION that NanoDx are not involved in these discussions BUT who knows where things are standing. There is no question that the NanoDx platform is FAR superior to the other methods in accuracy and more user friendly .....

Lets hope that NanoDx is involved in these discussions. If everything falls in to place, this could be a big bonanza for NanoDx and for SE1.

NEW YORK – Members of the White House COVID-19 Response Team announced on Friday that the Biden administration is finalizing contracts with six companies to quickly increase domestic testing capability for at-home SARS-CoV-2 tests.The deal would result in 61 million point-of-care or at-home tests available by the end of the summer, which Andy Slavitt, the senior adviser for the COVID-19 response team, said would "change things pretty significantly" for the country. The announcement follows the news earlier this week that the US Department of Defense awarded $231.8 million to Ellume USA to produce the Ellume COVID-19 Home Test. Financial and other terms of the deals were not disclosed. Because the contract negotiations haven't been finalized, the six suppliers were not named, although Tim Manning, the supply coordinator for the response team, said the negotiations were halfway done and more announcements would come in the next few weeks.

Using the Defense Production Act – which allows the president to direct non-government industries to prioritize orders for the federal government – the investments in the six companies will bring non-prescription, at-home tests to the market. Manning said the investment will be used to construct new plants and build new production lines in the US, reducing vulnerabilities to supply chain disruptions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.