WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

home truths

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77

I just spoke to Blind Freddy and he said that yes it is confirmed that OBJ has and will continue to pay 3M for testing.

Ladies and Gentlemen, 3M is nothing but a smoke screen. It is clear to me now. I am about even with this stock so my sentiment is neutral, however I would like to bring to light some of my views in the public forum.

Step 1. When you are a small player and you want the attention of bigger players, the first thing you do is try to associate with them. You do this by buying your own ticket to a corporate function, hoping to get a chance to bump into the Twiggy Forrests or Frank Lowys.

This I believe is what OBJ has done. They have been trying to get the attention of big players by buying association (paying for testing).

Step 2. Once you have bought association, now use that as leverage to approach other big players. They may have no idea on what your relationship is with the big player (3M) but it creates interest all the same.

Step 3. Once contact has been made with other players and relationships are developing, create a strategic alliance. It will further strengthen your position. Just make sure you have picked the right company to align with.

Stage 4. Reinforce alliance and utilise your sponsor as a key medium for delivering your product to market

At the end of the day, the MTA means nothing. The results so far have been 'pleasing' Big deal. A 6 month delay in favour of other testing, says nothing more than OBJ being able to use 3M for 6 months longer in which to attract bigger players. 3M dont care, its good technology and they are making money out of it. Not to mention have no risk as they will be the making the patch. Its a win win.

I go back to a previous statement I made regarding dislosure by OBJ. The directors have been very tight lipped, and for very good reason. That is why recent announcements have been nothing but vague. The reason why the last announcement had to be approved by 3M is because 3M are very careful not to look like they have any type of strategic relationship, because they dont. Look at what happend with the GSK announcement backflip by OBJ. The whole thing has been execute poorly and unfortunately shareholders are suffering.

So what does all this mean, well its business and you have to do what you have to do to get ahead. I like the future prospects for OBJ and honestly believe it will pay dividends in the long term. So before people get angry with the shareprice, keep an eye on it because if my assumptions are correct as I have stated before, its not about 3M. 3M is purely being used as the vehicle for creating a positive future for the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.