WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

home truths, page-2

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    This certainly is an option for being the truth, but impossible to know for sure.

What I doubt though is that GSK and the FMCG announcing their agreements towards OBJ directly after the so called " meaningless" MTA extension in Feb. if this all a bluff.
    Surely, if you can decipher this MTA to be meaningless, so can they.
    Large companies do not express immediate interest out of pure speculation.

The real truth in all this, as uncomfortable as it seems, at least in my opinion, is that biotech testing and approval is not for the impatient and takes much longer than generally anticipated.
    We all had hoped that we are nearing the conclusion of years of research but it got further delayed.

Should the MTA be really meaningless we surely would have heard by now from GSK and the FMCG that their agreements are not longer in place.

It is also impossible to know what the real intentions of 3M are, they were never to play it in a way to support OBJ shareholders. Time will tell.

When things look bleak I like to explore how other companies fare with similar technologies to try to get a picture of how the chances are with the one I invested to get ahead within the broader industry.

There is a real appetite for the technology OBJ is using in its patch.
    NuPathe is currently in phase 3 trials of Zelrix delivivering sumatriptan through their SmartRelief technology using iontophoresis.

Safeguard Scientifics has invested 12 million dollars into the company since 2006.
    The NDA filing of Zelrix is to be expected this year.

This proves that the technology used in the OBJ patch is maturing in other applications, which supports the idea that market is choosing this delivery above others for an increasing amount of drug deliveries.

http://www.faqs.org/sec-filings/100311/SAFEGUARD-SCIENTIFICS-INC_8-K/a6210633ex991.htm

http://www.dddmag.com/article-Active-Transdermal-Delivery-via-Iontophoresis-120709.aspx

The second link is a good read for all holders who want to
    know more about the ins and out of iontophoresis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.